MAY 23 – 27, 2019
WE ARE PLEASED TO INTRODUCE ONE OF CUBA’S FIRST EVER DESIGN TOURS! AN EXCITING 5-DAY JOURNEY VISITING NEWLY-INAUGURATED BOUTIQUE HOTELS, PRIVATE HOMES, DESIGN STUDIOS AND THE HAVANA DESIGN BIENNIAL
TAKE A RARE INSIDER’S LOOK AT HAVANA’S MOST INSPIRING ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIORS, WITH A PROGRAM ESPECIALLY CURATED FOR THE A&D COMMUNITY.
LED BY ARCHITECTURE EXPERT AND AUTHOR HERMES MALLEA, THIS IS A TRULY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE HIDDEN HAVANA WHILE WITNESSING THE COUNTRY’S EXCITING DESIGN SCENE EMERGE. GUESTS WILL BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE CITY’S MOST INSPIRING AND ECCENTRIC SPACES, MEETING CUBA’S NEW DESIGN ENTREPENEURS AND GAINING A FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE OF REAL HAVANA STYLE.
Single Occupancy US $5,500 p.p.
Shared Occupancy US $4,800 p.p.
- 4 night’s accommodation at the renowned Hotel Saratoga
- Cuba entry visa
- VIP assistance during preparation and in Havana
- 3 meals daily: 4 lunches & 4 dinners (including 2 beverages per meal)
- Airport transfers in Cuba
- All private transfers & guided tours in English
- Havana Design Biennial & additional activities
Please note that the following are not included:
- Return airfares
- Airline baggage fees & overweight charges
- Personal hotel incidentals & other expenses
- After-dinner activities
- Gratuities for guides and driver
* For full details & registration forms, please contact Edelkoort Inc on +1 212 420 7622 or email@example.com
Read more about Hermès Mallea & his journeys through Havana in this Architectural Digest article:
Hermès’ latest book GREAT HOUSES OF HAVANA can be ordered here